Indoor Air Quality
Let NuTech Help You Improve The Air You Breathe
Mold In The Air
Your home should be a safe place. For homes with mold problems, that’s just not the case. Mold creates a significant health hazard- especially for those who are prone to allergies, asthma or chronic health issues. We can help.
Far too often, there is a moisture build up in the air ducts which is a perfect place for mold to develop. As the air flows through the house, mold spores are carried to every room. This creates an unhealthy situation for you and your family.
Why Call Nutech Mold & Water?
Reducing Mold In The Air
Unfortunately, mold is just a part of life. The problem comes when mold begins to build up. That’s what creates a health hazard. Let Nutech Mold & Water help you identify ways to keep your home or building safe from excessive mold. Call us today and we’ll create a specific plan for you.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
You deserve to breathe clean air. At Nutech Mold & Water, we’ll not only help you clean up leaks, spills and floods, but we’ll help you deal with the mold issues that follow. For more than 15 years, we’ve been helping business and homeowners clean up water and mold problems. Give us a call when you’d like a breath of fresh air.
Tips About Mold
Mold is often misunderstood since it’s a problem long before people see it. Here are some tips to help you reduce the chances of having a mold problem.
- The top negative health impacts of mold include minor to severe allergic reactions, asthma and other problems breathing.
- You can’t completely eliminate all mold indoors. The way to control mold is to control the moisture.
- If you have mold in your home or office, you have to first eliminate the source of the moisture then effective clean the mold.
- It’s imperative that the source of the water or moisture is repaired as a first step in preventing mold in the future.
- Another important way to reduce mold significantly is to reduce the indoor humidity to 30-60%.
- You can decrease mold growth by making sure your entire home (but particularly your bathrooms) are properly ventilated.
- Reduce mold by using de-humidifiers in your room.
- Clean any leaks or large spills immediately since mold can begin growing within 24-48 hours.
- It’s ok to clean mold off any hard surfaces with water and a detergent. Dry the surface completely. Replace absorbent materials that get wet.
- Make sure you have plenty of insulation to reduce condensation which can add to a mold problem.