If You've Got A Leak Or Flood, We've Got What It Takes To Get You Back To Normal
Whether it’s a leak, a flood or some other type of water damage, your life is completely disrupted. At Nutech Water & Mold, we’ve worked with business and homeowners for more than 15 years to help them deal with the disruption of water damage. We’ll help you get back to normal.
Why Call Nutech Mold & Water?
Water Damage Remediation
Water is a vital necessity for life, but when it becomes uncontrolled, it can cause devastation to your home or office. Whether your property has been damaged by a torrential downpour, a triggered sprinkler system or busted pipes, NuTech Mold & Water specializes in water damage and flood damage restoration. We bring our state of the art technology to take care of structural drying projects. From large capacity dehumidifiers to ultra-sensitive monitoring devices, we can quickly and completely dry building structures and contents.
Water Damage Repair
Water can cause much more serious damage than just getting things a little soggy. In many cases the damage to the structure is not confined to just the water line. The drywall, wood, and even concrete used in many structures acts as a sponge which extends the damage. Mold growth can happen within 24-48 hours and often will appear long after the water damage. Call us today to mitigate the water damage correctly at 470-655-1212.
WATER DAMAGE AND FLOOD RESTORATION RECOVERY STEPS
At NuTech Mold & Water is standing by ready to help you mitigate any size water damage you may have. We have the experience and equipment necessary to clean up after water damage caused by broken pipes, frozen pipes, broken sewer line, storm damage etc. Here’s how we can help.
- Our Water Damage Mitigation Team will arrive at your location with the drying equipment needed to begin the cleanup. They will remove any debris caused by the water damage.
- The Mitigation Team will set up fans and dehumidifiers and check all areas for water damage using the latest technology.
- Our project manager will oversee the drying process, be sure all areas are dry and explain the next steps to recovery. If you require additional services such as document drying, air quality testing etc. the we can help with that as well.
- If your job requires reconstruction, we will bring in our trusted subcontractors to manage the job effectively. We will provide detailed projections of the job and even work with your insurance company along the way.
- We’ll schedule a time to begin repairs and oversee the project. When the work is completed you will be asked to sign a Certificate of Satisfaction stating that you are satisfied with the restoration. This will be submitted to the insurance carrier for release of the final payment. You are now ready to move back into your home or business.
Call us today 470-655-1212 to speak with the trusted advisors in water damage remediation.