Let Us Develop A Waterproofing Solution You Can Afford!
Waterproofing Made Simple
When it comes to waterproofing your basement or crawl space, some of the big franchises take a “one size fits all” approach. This means you can pay thousands. At Nutech Water & Mold, it’s been our experience that sometimes, water proofing your home can be done with simple fixes. Call us and let’s talk about the solution that’s right for your home or office.
Why Call Nutech Mold & Water?
Should You Waterproof Your Home?
It’s true that when it rains, it pours, but when it rains here in Atlanta, you shouldn’t have to worry about water in your basement or crawl space.
A wet basement or crawl space is a common problem in all types of foundations – from concrete to stone to block foundations. We have a variety of solutions available to help keep water out of your home.
How We Waterproof
After completing a full inspection of your foundation, our skilled estimator will identify the source of your water problem and create a NuTech customized Water Management Plan(WMP) addressing your specific needs. This maybe as simple as a properly installed vapor barrier or piping downspouts away from foundation. We look for the simplest, most affordable solutions.
Steps To Waterproofing Your Basement
We take great pride in our work and are dedicated to providing you not only a dry healthy space but excellent service throughout the process! NuTech custom tailors every job to your particular needs and budget to create a dry, healthy space!
We offer the highest-quality hybrid waterproofing systems to remedy your wet space problem – our guarantee! Our basement systems are backed with decades of proven performance in the waterproofing industry.
Most water problems are resolved by simply correcting the gutters, downspouts and grading. Water can enter through multiple sources and it is not always clear which of these or combination of these is the issue- so we have to be patient in order to identify all the water sources. We will work to spend your money wisely, but it may take a few rains to verify the issue has been resolved.
Our Water Management Plan
- Water Diversion- the least expensive & our first consideration
- Customer goal and budget considered
- Overall area drainage evaluation of the topography of landscape
- We focus on how to keep the water away from your home.
- Evaluate gutters & downspouts – any clogged pipes
2. Reduce or stop areas of water penetration
- Proper vapor barrier with seams sealed and anchored in place
- Foundation sealing -Cracks in foundation that are leaking are sealed
3. Determine which system works best to remove water & moisture that enters?
- Dehumidifier or vent fan will reduce the humidity if no actual running water entering space.
- If water entering space, our Nu-Dry System will remove the water
- The Nu-Dry System is a baseboard channel system which controls hydrostatic water pressure at its source of entry. It is vinyl baseboard, which is bonded to the floor and sits next to the wall. In a finished home it takes the place of the baseboard trim that surrounds the foundation walls or can be hidden behind the wall. Baseboard waterproofing is a use of new technology. The bonding agent is the key to a baseboard system. NuTech uses an exclusive epoxy that is extremely strong. In fact, it’s stronger than the concrete floor that it is bonded to. It will set up underwater, which means you don’t have to wait until your basement is dry to solve the problem. The system can be drained to either a sump pit or floor drain
4. Advantages of the Nu-Dry System
- Affordable – 1 to 2 day installation means less cost for you.
- Non-invasive – since your concrete floor isn’t torn up there is virtually no dust and mess.
- Repair work is also non-invasive.
- Can be installed in finished and non-finished homes.
- System can be painted.
- Epoxy will not break down over time.
- Epoxy will set up in wet environments. That means you don’t have to wait until your basement is dry to fix your problem.
- Nu-Dry System only deals with seepage that enters the structure, so humidity levels are not increased.
- Only system that can be used in sub-standard construction (red brick bat, sand stone block, dirt, or extremely thin concrete floors.
- Less than ½ the price of traditional water proofing systems.
- Includes a written lifetime warranty
The Nu-Dry System can be installed in schools, churches, businesses, unfinished basements, and million-dollar homes. Call us and let us eliminate your water problems today.